Great Guana Cay Welcome Home
This is a brief orientation for new arrivals to Great Guana Cay. Please note every Saturday is volunteer Day starting with our 8:00 AM meet at the Command Center located on Front Street (Seaside Fellowship Center) next to Church
No Burning on the cay no matter what. Troy Albury is our island Fire Chief
Appliances and metals (non-burnable items) we are taking to the Landing Dock by the Guana Lumber yard.
Fresh Free Drinking Water is available behind the Lumber yard is a large tank. Just bring your containers.
Laundry Facility is available at Orchid Bay Marina
Charles Sands, Sands Construction is operating and can deliver 1000 gallon loads for filling cisterns 242-577-0332
CSC can pick up your freight from the landing and deliver it to your home. 242-577-0332
- Guana Hardware: Contact Jamie for ordering supplies 242-477- 5765 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Command Center: Scheduling shuttle service, answering community questions, arrival briefing sheets, feeding volunteers three meals a day except on Sunday. Also excepting cash donations please give to Tami Siewruk.
- Community Supply Center: Available for checking in and out tools. Opens 8:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M. and available on VHF 16 during those hours.
- Temporary Medical Clinic: Providing medical including tenuous shots. Open Wednesday and Saturday with doctors from 10:45 P.M. until 4:00 P.M.
- Food Bank: located at the school Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to Noon and 4:00PM to 6:00 PM
- Fig Tree Wine and Spirits: with non-perishable items open Monday through Saturday 6:00 AM to 4:00 P.M.
- Clydes at Orchid Bay Marina is open serving Lunch & Dinner
- Mama’s Kitchen is open serving Lunch
- Free WiFi: Donna’s Golf Cart providing by (NetHope)
- Aliv is available in Marsh Harbour at the Crossings dock Monday through Friday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M or Contact Irene at Mama’s kitchen
- Maxwell’s in Marsh Harbour is open Monday-Saturday 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. and Sunday from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Commonwealth Bank will be ready to serve you in Marsh Harbour, Abaco as of tomorrow Wednesday, November 20th, 2019 from 9am until 2pm. Their office hours will be as follows: Monday – Thursday 9am – 2pm and on
Friday’s from 9:30am – 2:30pm
- ABACO INSURANCE AGENCY NOVEMBER 22nd 2019. LOCATED IN THE MAXWELL’S SUPERMARKETFROM 9:00am – 3:00pm MONDAY – FRIDAY. PRESENTLY THE OFFICE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERWRITING SUPPORT. FOR CLAIM RELATED INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR ASSIGNED ADJUSTER. SHOULD ANY ADDITIONAL CLAIMS SUPPORT BE REQUIRED, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT AT: email@example.com