Great Guana Cay Welcome Home
This is a brief orientation for new arrivals to Great Guana Cay.
No Burning on the cay no matter what. Troy Albury is our island Fire Chief
Appliances and metals (non-burnable items)
Fresh Free Drinking Water is available behind the Lumber yard is a large tank. Just bring your containers.
Laundry Facility is available at Orchid Bay Marina
Charles Sands, Sands Construction is operating and can deliver 1000 gallon loads for filling cisterns 242-577-0332
CSC can pick up your freight from the landing and deliver it to your home. 242-577-0332
- Guana Hardware: Contact Jamie for ordering supplies 242-477- 5765 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Supply Center: Available for checking in and out tools. Opens 8:00A.M. until 4:00 P.M. and available on VHF 16 during those hours.
- Temporary Medical Clinic: Providing medical including tenuous shots. Open Wednesday and Saturday with doctors from 10:45 P.M. until 4:00 P.M.
- Food Bank: located at the school Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to Noon and 4:00PM to 6:00 PM
- Fig Tree Wine and Spirits: with non-perishable items open Monday through Saturday 6:00 AM to 4:00 P.M.
- Grabbers open 7 days a week
- Mama’s Kitchen is open serving Lunch
- Aliv is available in Marsh Harbour at the Crossings dock Monday through Friday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M or Contact Irene at Mama’s kitchen
- Maxwell’s in Marsh Harbour is open Monday-Saturday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. and Sunday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Commonwealth Bank will be ready to serve you in Marsh Harbour, Abaco
- ABACO INSURANCE AGENCY NOVEMBER 22nd 2019. LOCATED IN THE MAXWELL’S SUPERMARKET FROM 9:00am – 3:00pm MONDAY – FRIDAY. PRESENTLY THE OFFICE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERWRITING SUPPORT. FOR CLAIM RELATED INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR ASSIGNED ADJUSTER. SHOULD ANY ADDITIONAL CLAIMS SUPPORT BE REQUIRED, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT AT: email@example.com