Hotels and Resorts Marsh Harbour Area
The ferry schedule and the flights into Marsh Harbour can make for a tight connection. We try to assist for a pickup, but due to weather and debris in the water, pickups are not always possible. The below hotels are open and perfect for a stay over in Marsh Harbour if you miss the last ferry.
- The Abaco Club on Winding Bay (South Abaco) including the new Abaco Yacht Club is open and welcoming guests.
- The Delphi Club (South Abaco), a luxury bonefishing lodge at Rolling Harbour, is open for guests and diners. (Call 242-577-1698 before 2pm for dinner reservations.) Visit their Facebook page for updates.
- The Sandpiper Inn in Schooner Bay (South Abaco) is open. Call (242) 699-2056 or visit their Facebook page for more information.
- Oeisha‘s Resort in Sandy Point (South Abaco) is open. Call (242) 366-4139 or (314) 664-4106 for more information.
- Abaco Beach Resort & Boat Harbour Marina (Marsh Harbour) is scheduled to reopen to the public February 1. For more information, call toll free (877) 533-4799 or locally at (242) 367-2158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Current office hours are 7am to 7pm. For updates, visit their Facebook page.
- Bay Street Suites (Marsh Harbour) are available for nightly and weekly rentals. Call (242) 577-0016 for more information.
- Calypso Hills Hideaways (Marsh Harbour) A 6-room hotel and restaurant, plus car rentals. Call (242) 825-6175 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.