Guana Cay Services
- Charles Sands, Sands Construction is operating and can deliver 1000 gallon loads for filling cisterns 242-577-0332
- CSC can pick up your freight from the landing and deliver it to your home. 242-577-0332
- Drinking water is available at Guana Hardware. No charges, bring your containers
- Guana Hardware: Contact Jamie for ordering supplies 242-477-5765 email@example.com
- Command Center: feeding volunteers only three meals a day . Also excepting cash donations please give to Tami Siewruk.
- Temporary Medical Clinic: Providing medical including tenuous shots. Open Tuesday with doctors from 10:30 P.M. until 3:00 P.M.
- Food Bank: located at the school Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to Noon and 4:00PM to 6:00 PM
- Fig Tree Wine and Spirits: with non-perishable items open Monday through Saturday 6:00 AM to 4:00 P.M.
- Laundry Service at Orchid Bay Marina
- Clydes at Orchid Bay Marina serving Lunch and dinner Thursday through Sunday
- Sparky’s is now open for Lunch at Bakers Bay Dock. 7:00am to 3:00 pm. Monday through Friday
- Mama’s Kitchen is open 7 days a week for Lunch
- Free WiFi: Donna’s Golf Cart and Guana Lumber
- Aliv is available in Marsh Harbour at the Crossings dock Monday through Friday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Maxwell’s in Marsh Harbour is open Monday-Saturday 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. and Sunday from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Commonwealth Bank will be ready to serve you in Marsh Harbour, Abaco as of tomorrow Wednesday, November 20th, 2019 from 9am until 2pm. Their office hours will be as follows: Monday – Thursday 9am – 2pm and on
Friday’s from 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Free ice and drinking water is available at the Hardware store
- ABACO INSURANCE AGENCY NOVEMBER 22nd 2019. LOCATED IN THE MAXWELL’S SUPERMARKETFROM 9:00am – 3:00pm MONDAY – FRIDAY. PRESENTLY THE OFFICE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERWRITING SUPPORT. FOR CLAIM RELATED INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR ASSIGNED ADJUSTER. SHOULD ANY ADDITIONAL CLAIMS SUPPORT BE REQUIRED, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abacays Carib Freight Management Marsh Harbour 242-367-6247
- Dive Guana is Open! You can book a vacation home/cottage, a golf cart or a rental boat with us! email@example.com
Telephone Directory Contractors and Vendors For Great Guana Cay
On Island Caretakers & Housekeeping
Terry Roberts: 242-375-9262
Gina Roberts: 242- 577-6621
Callicia Spencer: 242-475-0414
Suzanne Sands: Cleaning 242-475-2381
Glenda McBride: Cleaning 242- 577-2066
Dan Corcoran: Roofing 242-559-9863
Charles Sands Construction: Is not taking work at this time but will in the future 242-577-0332
Dennis Cunningham Construction : 242-455-1924 or Eugene Neely 242-577-0215
Titan Construction Company: 242-457-1227 Titan Construction Company Portfolio Download
Storr Construction: Fabian 242-462-5199
Tommy Creenan: 242-824-7287
Roland Roberts: 242- 577-6621: Handyman Services
- Abaco Health Services’ Mobile Medical Unit with Dr. James Hull will be visiting communities throughout Abaco according to a weekly schedule, which will be posted on their Facebook page.
- JCI Heavy Equipment and Trucking – (242) 829-3382
- J Devoe Architecture – a fully licensed architectural firm, led by Jermaine Devoe, a member of the Bahamas Institute of Professional Architects (Registration # 138.) His team including structural engineers, mechanical engineers and property surveyors. See Facebook page for additional information.
- Loader/Tractor Services – Clayton Colebrooke – (242) 471-5148
- M&K Security Services – (242) 577-7702
- Mark Douglas, Taxi #13 – Phone: (242) 577-7702 (Also offering debris removal and home gutting services)
- Russell’s Taxi Service:
- Debbie Russell (Taxi #134) – Phone (242) 805-6419 or (242) 475-3259 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walter “Lil Russ” Russell (Taxi #130) – Phone (242) 553-7425 or email email@example.com
- Terry’s Heavy Equipment Ltd. specializes in debris removal, land clearing, foundation digging, septic tank digging and more. Phone (242) 375-8840.
- Zion’s Landscaping – Rodney Stuart – (242) 475-3062
- Abaco Big Bird Poultry Farm – Though Dorian took their chickens and crops, Abaco Big Bird has set up a farm store selling meats, produce, milk, eggs and assorted drinks. They also serve ice cream on Fridays, and are selling ice for $3.50/10lb bag. BTC Top Ups also available here. Open Monday thru Saturday from 1pm to 6pm on South Great Abaco Highway. Check their Facebook page for updates.
- The Delphi Club, a luxury bonefishing lodge at Rolling Harbour, is open for guests and diners. (Call 242-577-1698 before 2pm for dinner reservations.) Visit their Facebook page for updates.
- Pete’s Pub & Gallery (Little Harbour) is open Fridays 4pm-9pm (dinner served 6pm-9pm) and Saturdays and Sundays noon until 6pm. Consult their Facebook page or call (242) 577-5487 for menu and updated hours. Credit cards accepted.
- In Cherokee Sound, Hungry Again restaurant is open in the green house on the shop corner (just down from the gas station.) Open noon-3pm for lunch and 5pm-9pm for dinner. Call or WhatsApp (242) 458-2191 for daily menu or to order.
- Nancy’s Seaside Restaurant in Sandy Point is open for lunch and (with reservations) dinner. Call Mercy at (242) 475-9413 for more information.
- Oeisha‘s Resort in Sandy Point is open. Call (242) 366-4139 or (314) 664-4106 for more information.
- The Sandpiper Inn in Schooner Bay is open. Call (242) 699-2056 or visit their Facebook page for more information.
- Mama D’s Seaside Bar & Grill (Crossing Rocks) is open. Call (242) 807-4005 for further information.
GREATER MARSH HARBOUR (Incl. Dundas and Murphy Towns)
- AB Architects (Gaetano Bonamy, IBA, RA, Architect, Designer, Developer) is open for business. Call (242) 577-0334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Abacays Carib Freight has reopened in the CJ’s Welding office. Call (242) 367-6247 or email email@example.com for more info.
- Abaco A & D Trucking is available for hauling containers and flat racks. Contact Peter at (242) 824-1373 or Timothy at (242) 577-1221 for details.
- Abaco Beach Resort & Boat Harbour Marina – Limited rooms and services currently available for recovery groups and NGOs. Their fuel dock is expected to be up and running by beginning of December. General occupancy will commence February 1, 2020 – rooms will be ready but resort will still be under construction as they prepare for grand reopening in April 2020. To inquire about availability of rooms mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates, visit their Facebook page.
- Abaco Gas (propane) is open Monday-Friday 8am-2pm. Call (242) 819-5898, visit their Facebook page or email email@example.com for info.
- Abaco Insurance Agency has opened a temporary office at Maxwell’s to assist with underwriting needs only. (Claims still need to be processed through your assigned adjuster.) Office hours are 9am-3pm Monday through Friday. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see their Facebook page.
- Abaco Tug and Transport – call (242) 807-6055 or email email@example.com
- Agape Family Dental Center in Marsh Harbour has reopened. See below for further details.
- ALIV‘s mobile truck is selling cell phones and Aliv Internet boxes 10am-5pm Monday through Friday at the government freight dock.
- Anthony’s Refrigeration (by appointment only) (242) 577-5913
- Appliances Direct Distributors are open for telephone orders. Call (561) 460-5704, WhatsApp at (242) 577-1357 or (242) 577-1356, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message them through their Facebook page.
- Arawak Agency Customs Brokerage – Email email@example.com, call (242) 577-0060 or visit their Facebook page.
- Auto Marine Professionals (located near the airport roundabout across from Pinewoods) is open Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm. For an appointment, call (242) 801-2886.
- Barefoot Car Rentals (on S.C. Bootle Highway, east of the hospital) is open every day from 8am-5:30pm They offer tire repairs, snacks and cold beverages, ALIV devices and top-ups and BTC top-ups. For more info, call (242) 577-7373.
- Bargain Car Rentals (located near the domestic terminal at the Leonard Thompson International Airport.)
- A Cable Bahamas Help Desk is available at Maxwell’s Supermarket & Home Store (next to Frederick’s Agency). Representatives will be available Monday and Tuesday 9am–3pm and Wednesdays from 9am-noon or by phone at (242) 300-2200. According to Cable Bahamas, their entire suite of services is available in Abaco south of Spring City and north of Blackwood. Internet services are also available to commercial customers in Central Abaco and on the Abaco Cays.
- Cable Bahamas Business Solutions – contact Leanne Russell at (242) 817-1675 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Chantelle Sands at (242) 801-7923 or email@example.com
- Calypso Hills Hideaways – A 6-room hotel and restaurant, plus car rentals. Call (242) 825-6175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Central Pines Liquors (in the Teachers and Salaried Cooperative Credit Union Plaza) is open daily 9am-9pm. Credit cards accepted.
- The Chemist Shoppe prescription service will open in the Maxwell’s complex in January 2020. Follow their new Facebook page for updates. (In the meantime, the pharmacy has uploaded their prescription database to the Prescription Center Pharmacy on Rosetta Street in Nassau. Except for narcotics and controlled drugs, the Prescription Center in Nassau can fill your regular prescriptions.)
- Chubs Kitchen (Central Pines) is open – to place an order, call (242) 475-2931 or (242) 808-4264.
- Commonwealth Bank is open inside Maxwell’s Supermarket & Home Store. Bank hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-2pm and Friday from 9:30am – 2:30pm. A Commonwealth Bank ATM is also available at Maxwell’s.
- Computer Creations Available on a mobile basis for now, but will soon open a temporary retail location in MH for sales of computers and accessories, printers, ink and office supplies, as well as a business center for printing, copying and computer and printer use. For more information, call Johnell Curry-Russell at (242) 821-8722.
- Cruise Abaco is accepting reservations for April 1, 2020 on. Check their website to learn more about the available fleet and book your captained or bareback charter.
- Da Crabman Landscaping and Maintenance – Available for gutting houses and businesses, large tree removal, roof repairs (tarps, ice & water shield, shingles) as well as tree pruning, mowing, and debris removal. Contact Edwin Curry at (242) 559-8062.
- Dale’s Electric Company (Electrician) Call (242) 357-6642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean’s Shipping – Carrying freight and passengers between Nassau and Abaco. Visit their Facebook page for schedules and information.
- Deuces Liquor Store (opposite St. Francis de Sales school)
- Dr. Derrick Bailey (Veterinarian) is available weekdays and some weekends. Call him at (242) 577-0397 or (242) 812-7717.
- Driftwood Food Company farm stand (on South Ernest Dean Highway, at the trailer with the pallet flags) is open Wednesday and Friday from 4pm-5:15pm, selling fresh greens and produce.
- Fine Living Customs Brokerage – Located at Quality Star, Don McKay Blvd. Call (242) 458-6074 or email email@example.com.
- Frederick’s Agency (Brokerage and trucking) is open at a temporary location inside Maxwell’s Supermarket and Home Store. Call (242) 818-1011 for more info or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh Fruit Arrangements by Vandea Delivery available for an extra charge. Call (242) 577.8934, email email@example.com or visit her Facebook page.
- Fruit of the Vine Christian Bookstore has reopened on Don McKay Blvd. For more information, WhatsApp, call or text (242) 825-3691.
- G&L Ferries — As of November 4, their schedule is as follows.
- Marsh Harbour to Hope Town: 6:30am, 9am, 11am and 3:30pm
- Hope Town to Marsh Harbour: 7am, 9:45am, 1pm and 4pm
- Marsh Harbour to Man-O-War: 6:30am, noon and 4:30pm
- Man-O-War to Marsh Harbour: 8am, 1:30pm and 5pm
- Christmas Day Schedule:
- Marsh Harbour to Bakers Bay/Guana Cay: 8:30am ,10:30am, 3:30pm
- Bakers Bay/Guana Cay to MH: 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm
- Man-O-War and Hope Town: No scheduled runs – charters available.
- Boxing Day Schedule:
- Marsh Harbour to Bakers Bay/Guana Cay: 8:30am, 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Bakers Bay/Guana Cay to MH: 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm
- Marsh Harbour to Hope Town: 9:00am, 3:30pm
- Hope Town to MH: 9:45am, 4:00pm
- Man-o-War to Marsh Harbour: 6:00am, 8:00am, 1:30pm, 5:00pm
- Marsh Harbour to MOW: 6:30am, 12:00pm, 4:30pm
- All Marsh Harbour runs depart from the Crossing.
- Charters also available – for more information, contact Grant at (242) 359-6208 or Lyle at (242) 577-0611.
- Visit their Facebook page for updates.
- Government Complex – National Insurance (Tel: 242-397-7112, open 9am-1pm, M-F), Housing, Business License, Immigration, Administration, Road Traffic and Social Services are available. The labour board is open Wednesdays only. (Not yet open: post office and passport offices.)
- Insurance Management – Their Abaco office has not yet reopened, but they are serving Abaco clients through their Rosetta Street branch in Nassau. Contact information is provided below.
- Integrated Medical Center is open in the former Evergreen Mortuary building opposite the hospital. Call (242) 367-1304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jaiden’s Barber Shop (Dundas Town) has reopened. Here’s a great piece about the business and its owner, Jermaine Williams from ZNS Bahamas.
- Joyce’s Kitchen – serving lunch. Call (242) 432-3684 or (242) 475-3962 for more information.
- K&S Gas Station – serving gas and diesel
- Leonard Thompson International Airport is open, with Bahamasair offering flights from Nassau and West Palm Beach to MHH and back, and Silver Airways offering flights from Fort Lauderdale to Marsh Harbour and back daily except for Monday and Tuesday (starts Dec 19.) Other carriers flying into MHH include Western Air from Nassau and charter airlines including Air Unlimited, AirGate, Island Wings, Island Tyme, and Cherokee Air.
- Lock Doctor (Locksmith) Phone (242) 577-4801
- Lucayan Surveying Company (formerly in Memorial Plaza) is available for surveys. Contact Reggie via Whatsapp at (242) 477 5953 or Victor at (242) 577 5868, or email email@example.com. Cash or direct deposits (U.S. or Bahamian accounts) accepted.
- Maxwell Supermarket and Home Store is open Monday through Saturday 8am to 5pm and Sunday 9am-2pm. Maxwell’s holiday hours will be as follows:
- Sunday, Dec. 22nd – Tuesday, Dec. 24th: 8am to 5pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 25th (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- Thursday, Dec. 26th (Boxing Day): 9am to 2pm
- Friday, Dec. 27th – Tuesday, Dec. 31st: 8am to 5pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 1 (New Years Day): CLOSED
- Megan’s Place (Strachan Drive)
- Ny’s Restaurant (Crockett Drive)
- The Outboard Shop has reopened in Marsh Harbour. See the graphic below for contact information.
- Park View Variety Store (Murphy Town – down the street from Patrick J. Bethel High School) Open daily from 7am-8pm, carrying various dry goods, fresh produce, toiletries and more. Call (242) 367-6403 for more info.
- Parks & Parks Electrical Repairs and Installation. (Licensed Electrician) Contact Richard Parks at (242) 425-8357
- Pinder’s Plumbing – Call (242) 829-9740
- Premier Importers (Lumber and building supplies) Open 8:30am – 2pm. Located off the roundabout on SC. Bootle Highway. See their Facebook page for latest updates.
- Quality Star Rubis Gas Station (Marsh Harbour) is open daily 7am-4pm.
- The Road Traffic Department has reopened. Road Traffic folks are also available at the “one stop shop” at the government complex.
- Sheva’s Take-Away (Murphy Town) has reopened in their old location
- Shell Gas Station (Dundas Town)
- Shell Gas Station (Marsh Harbour)
- SG Car Rentals is open at the Leonard Thompson International Airport.
- Spicey’s Kitchen (Murphy Town) is open. Call 242-699-1185 for hours, menu and other details.
- Sunshine Wholesale Market, is open on the Port Road in the plaza that previously housed Abaco Dry Cleaners and Kera’s Fashions.
- Skyview Airport Restaurant and Bar at the Leonard Thompson Airport is open. Operating hours per flight schedule.
- VPI Services & Diesel Specialist (Generator repairs and installation) Contact Vandyke P. Stuart at (242) 825-9223